Become A Member of the Hayward Area Chamber of Commerce (HACC)
2017-2018 Membership Investment and Benefits
You can partner with the Hayward Area Chamber of Commerce to make your business or organization stronger, which makes our community a better place to live, work, and play! The Hayward Area Chamber of Commerce creates and provides many networking and marketing opportunities. Take advantage of these opportunities today!
Please Contact the Hayward Area Chamber of Commerce office at 715-634-8662 or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for any membership questions you may have.
You can make business contacts through participating in the following Chamber Sponsored events:
- Annual Awards Dinner
- Monthly Business-After-Five-Events
- Volunteering to work a Chamber event
- Serving on a committee
- Serving on the Board of Directors
You can gain exposure in the community through:
- Displaying your business brochure in our Information Center.
- Advertising in the annual Hayward Lakes Vacation Guide (~85,000 hard copies distributed annually in addition to the digital version).
- Your profile page and free website link on the Chamber’s online directory.
- Being front and center when Hayward is at its busiest by sponsoring Chamber events throughout the year.
- Getting to know fellow business leaders in our area by attending monthly Business After Five (BA5) events or feature your products/services by hosting one!
- Displaying the Chamber Membership identification that lets others know you support your community through chamber membership.
Other Major Chamber Sponsored Events and Programs:
- Musky Festival
- Fall Festival
- Gourmet Wine Tasting
- Red Dress Gala
- Chamber Dollar Gift Certificates (over $60,000 annually distributed for consumers to use in membership businesses)
- Hayward Area Shop & Dine Brochure
- Golf Capital of Wisconsin – Hayward & Cable Area