Hayward Gift Certificates, or Chamber Dollars, are a great choice for any occasion as they give flexibility because they can be spent at any participating current HACC Member. These certificates are available year-round and make a wonderful gift idea for coaches, employees, friends, co-workers, or any family member that enjoys spending time and supporting local businesses in the Hayward Area! Click here to view the list of area businesses that accept Chamber Dollars (please confirm with businesses that they are a current Chamber member).
Contact the HACC at 715-634-8662 or stop by the HACC office at the corner of HWY 63 and Main Street to learn more about these HACC Chamber Dollars.
How do Hayward Area Chamber Gift Certificates work?
- To make it the most convenient to purchase Chamber Dollars, we accept Cash, Checks, all major credit cards, or will invoice your business if you are a current HACC member.
- Individuals/Businesses purchase the desired amount Gift Certificate from the Chamber Office – They are sold in $10, $20, $25, $30, or $50 increments.
- Gift Certificates are issued with a list of all participating Chamber Members in which the bearer can use the Chamber Bucks.
- Business Member accepts the certificate the same as they would accept cash, issuing change back if needed. Please only accept the white copy of a gift certificate, not the yellow.
- The Chamber will reimburse the Chamber business for the entire amount of the certificate.
- It’s that easy to shop and support local!!
- Every December we offer a Chamber Dollars bonus program. Call to learn details!
- Click here for Chamber Dollars FAQ for certificate bearers and businesses.
Please call ahead if you plan to purchase a large number of gift certificates so we can prepare them in advance for your convenience: 715-634-8662.