Carlson Equipment Rental – Equipment Rental Specialist
- Assist customers with equipment bookings and rentals.
- Schedule and manage deliveries of machinery.
- Provide consistently exceptional customer support in person and over the phone regarding equipment use and availability.
- Occasionally delivering smaller equipment (valid drivers license required).
- Troubleshoot equipment concerns and provide maintenance support.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment towards common goals.
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (customer concerns, equipment troubleshooting, logistics navigation, etc.)
- Excellent mechanical aptitude.
Basic knowledge of construction equipment (skid steers, mini-excavators, aerial lifts, material handling equipment, etc) will be beneficial, but not required. Class A CDL drivers are encouraged to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 – $20.00 per hour
Shift: 8 hour shift
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
Find the full job description and application here.